Thursday, April 29, 2010

Summer Laundry List

School is almost over and I can't stop planning for the summer! I'm unbearably excited about the prospects of not having homework waiting for me at the end of the day like a storm of mental anguish on the horizon. Blah!

1. Plan a long trip with John and friends
2. Get a new computer set-up
3. Read awesome books
4. Watch a fajillion movies
5. Hunt down new music every week
6. Bicycle
7. Camp camp camp
8. Learn new recipes
9. See more of friends and family
10. Sleep
11. Keep bonsai from dying untimely death
12. Make ice cream
13. Picnics and bbq's
14. Online GIS training :)

2 comments:

  1. so these road trips on number one, they are to visit me, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so these road trips on number one, they are to visit me, no?

    ReplyDelete