Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday! Are you kidding me?

I'm pretty done with this week. And - why not - the entire month of December, except for seeing Mew, celebrating John's birthday, and that great gift-grabbing bonanza...Christ- something. I won't go into the sad details of my whiny life, but I will say that I am fully unsupportive of this stupidly frigid weather. I didn't know San Francisco was airlifted to Russia. Why am I scraping ice off my car with my fingernails...? Oh yeah. Because this week sucks.

Here's a non-sucky find though: Modest Mouse's new EP! It's not the most amazing thing ever, but I do give high ratings to a few songs. Guilty Cocker Spaniels, Satellite Skin, and History Sticks to Your Feet, in particular.



Time for tea and homework.

(Final ten points to carpet and central heating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment